Monday, October 14, 2013

FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR CREDITS

Before I proceed, I said at my last post that I'd watch Jeon Woo Chi next. Im sorry I couldn't go through with that. First ep really bored me out of my wits. I watch the 2nd ep hoping it'd be more interesting but it nothing changed. O______O 

Moving on.
Another tvN flower boy drama. I wanted to watch because the title itself is enticing. TO ME. that is. xD unfortunately, they weren't really the flower boy-type. Except for Enrique and his hyung. I thought the story was different. Kinda. But for the last few eps, it's just like the rest. Oh well. There will always be similarities. 
This is my first time watching Yoon Shi Yoon's drama. His Baker Kim Tak Goo was a huge hit but due to its 30 eps which is more than my average (I'm making excuses here) I may not be able to.. blah blah blah.. xD
Park Shin Hye is one of my fave K-actresses. She can really act well. But here's my prob with her if she's the lead. There will always be one or two kiss scenes. Can't she do it with emotions? You know.. with the.. Ahh! You know what I'm talking about. LOL. There's the case with You're Beautiful. And then Heartstrings. And then here again! Ughhhh. I know it's because that's what the director says, but it's really unrealistic and awkward to look at. That's the perfect word to describe it. O____O
I wish her kiss scene in Heirs would be a whole lot different from the ones I saw. It's freaking LMH for Pete's sake! 

Anyways, enjoy the drama's summary through their pics. :))

















































NEXT DRAMA: Rooftop Prince

0 comments:

Post a Comment