Saturday, September 21, 2013

[LATE POST] BLUEMOON MANILA ❤

20130614. 11:10AM 
Met up with Lor and went to the airport together. My lotion gave me a big headache. Ugh. They said I couldn't carry it on my bag so I had to check it in. But we were travelling lite. No choice. I can't leave my lotion behind, so we had to pay the freaking minimum fee. It was kinda okay though coz we only carried one bag inside the plane. Arrived at NAIA Terminal 4 around 12:25PM, had to wait for our baggage then for my brother who came a lil bit late. We went straight to his place at Fountain Breeze, Sucat (nice place!) dropped off our things and headed to Walter Mart for lunch which we finished about 2:30PM. I was having second thoughts on going to Megamall, where the boys would be having their Open Press Con. But I knew Lor wanted to go there so badly, so I kinda gave in. We first thought about buying our concert tix at MOA thought, but then they didn't have a Ticketnet outlet, so Megamall was the only place to go. The original plan was to commute going there, but I was kinda getting scared of being lost so we just rode a taxi. We were late anyways. The trip took about an hour. When we arrived at the venue, we asked the guard where Building A was, he gave us directions. When we got to Building A, all we had to do was listen for screaming girls and we did! HAHAHA! Gosh. What a sight. The boys were already talking on stage but we couldn't hear a thing because of all the screaming and shrieking. We tried to push our way through just so we could get a good glimpse of them but to no avail. I saw Jungshin's nose though. I got a glimpse of Minhyuk too :)
When they got off stage, the most horrible thing happened. All the fans were following them, and we, who were in between those fans were being carried away just like a water in the ocean. Yess. I actually experienced that. Not gonna happen again. 
Anyways, we stayed around hoping to get a picture with the "celebrities" that were present. I couldn't get near Jinri Park coz she was inside the restricted area. We saw one pretty girl who a lot of people were asking to have a photo together but we didn't recognize her at all. Turns out she was MYX's VJ AI. Dang. Too bad.
We tried "stalking" the Miss Happee Sy so we could get a photo. She's a really really pretty preggy mom-to-be. We asked her where we could buy tickets and she just told us to go the the Ticketnet booth, which was very difficult to find. We went to the Movie Booth and they said it was at the Department Store --> Customer Service. Fortunately for us, the guards and utility people are ever so kind to give us directions. When we finally got there, the only ticket they had were the Upper A Premium which cost P4770. T____T 
We felt like dying. We flew all the way to Manila and. and. and. and....
Fortunately, we met someone who was also wanted to buy a ticket but with limited budget, her name was Karla. We had our share of stories first then she said that she actually knows someone from Pulp who was at the activity center selling merch. So we went down again and talked to her friend, who also said the same thing. I was thinking maybe it wasn't my time to watch yet. So I said, if i can't buy a concert tix, I'll just buy the official Blue Moon shirt which cost P1200. O__O Feeling down, we talked and rested for a few minutes, planning what to do next. I suggested we buy food then go home. I was ready to do so BUT THEN!!!! Miss HAPPEEness came! We told her our situation, she called someone up to confirm if it was true. When she put down her phone, she said, "SHET! Upper B ba? Meron pa dun kay Lovely. Tara samahan ko na kayo." I only had 1K on my wallet so Lor lent me the remaining. Gooosssh! We felt so relieved! Thank you Lord! 
As we got out of the mall to hail a cab, the line was uberrrr long that it was making a zigzag. 3 lines to be exact. No choice again. Pft. We waited for more than 2 hours just to get a cab. 6:30-9:45PM. Can you imagiinnneeee how tiring it was? And our tummies were both empty. Pak. When we finally rode on one, the cab driver was just plain rude. We had to listen to his complaints all throughout the ride. 
Finally arrived at Sucat around 11PM, we bought noodles at 7-Eleven so our stomach could have something hot. I was confident my brother had some kind of heater or something at his place. He did have one but it didn't cooperate with me. GRRRRRR. He left us some money so he said to get a decent food with it. Hotdog sandwich it is. We asked the crew person for hot water; he pointed to us the label HOT WATER on the coffee machine which the guard failed to do so earlier. Maaaaan! We ate dinner at 12:30AM. After 15 minutes, I was sleeping soundly. Zzzzzzzz.














20130615 D-Day!
Woke up feeling all sore. Gorsh. After prepping, I had a pictorial with the Blue Moon shirt Lor bought. Since I didn't have my own, she was kind enough to let me wear it. HAHAHA. For memory's sake. Lol. My brother woke up at 12NN and suddenly announced he was taking us to Taguig for lunch. He explained that the place is already near to Araneta, plus there'd be lesser traffic since it was a Saturday. It was actually a pretty fast trip. Saw lots of tall buildings and lots of construction was going on too. They called it Mini-Seoul. Or as Kpop fans would say. Had lunch at Gambino around 2PM (What time is it?? lol). Lor & I were craving for pizza and my brother wanted to have a heavy meal. The food was good but not that great. The ambiance was cool though. It felt like the cafe's WGM would have on their first date. HAHAHA.  Anyways, after eating we had a little bit of time left so he gave us a quick tour around the area. We checked out a Korean convenience store and I found out they sell ice creams half the price like the ones Robinson's has! Like gosh! If only it were near our house. Lol. By 4PM, my brother had to go back already since he still has work at 8PM. I asked for cab fare. (really hurts  my pride all the time T_T). 
Araneta was easy to find. There were already lots of fangirls lining up at the entrance. When we got off the cab, my stomach was grumbling. I wasn't hungry. Instead, I wanted to poop. OTL (of all times, why now?) We went inside McDonalds, and I said I'll be quick as possible. But then, my problem with bowls came out. BOOO. I'll skip this part out. Don't wanna gross you people reading. xD
After all that, went to Jollibee. HAHAHA! Too embarassed to buy food at McDo x_x bought some take out (the lady guard at the venue said no foods bought outside allowed. boo!), then we noticed a few people going in and out of the establishment. Turns out they were selling merch. Lor bought me my lightstick! YAAAY! Then off we goooo! 
While in line, I noticed 2 Korean kids selling merch. I wanted to buy a shirt but they were too expensive for me. (/sigh) 
FF >> >> Inside the venue! Bought some food and had a pictorial with the posters. Hekhekhek. 
FF >> >> Found our seats! Hehehe :) Again, I was amazed at how big Araneta is. It's like the Tacloban Astrodome but 3x bigger? Smth like that. We talked to our seatmates while waiting for the concert proper to start. The girl on my right was a college freshman. She kept saying she admired us for flying all the way to Manila just for that event. (You have no idea how much trouble we went through. LOL) The girls to my right's right side were also from the province. They arrived Manila around 3PM then straight to venue already. On the screen, they were showing some ads and this certain KPub(?) caught my attention. It's an eat-all-you-can restaurant with K-Pop ambiance (obviously). They had posters of groups all over the place. It looked like a disco place tbh. 
FF >> >> MAIN EVENT! Lights dimmed out and people began screaming like there's no forever. And then the boys came out. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW IM FEELING TBH. I just screamed like the rest of the girls watching. They sang like 23 songs and it lasted for about 2 and a half hours because of the encore. Damn Jonghyun is so white. (I had a dream about him the following day. Not talking about it. :P) The boys surprised their leader with an advance greetings while speaking Tagalog so Yong wouldn't understand a thing. It was cute, especially coz they were reading a script. :)) Jungshin on the other hand suprised me. He's so freaking talkative!! 
This was an unforgettable moment. 
JS: Next song is our last song.
Crowd: AWWWEEEEE.
JS: I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY~ 
Crowd: LMAO!!

/SIGH. MEMORIES. 
































































20130615. 4:30PM
Woke up feeling all sore. HAHA. IDK. I just slept peacefully. Had our usual breakfast while recalling the events that happened last night. It felt sad packing up though. HAHAHA. Anyways, we had our lunch at Walter Mart again. Different resto this time. Then off to the airport. Flight was 1hour delayed. But we made it home safe :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment