Thursday, October 24, 2013

ROOFTOP PRINCE BEHIND THE SCENES

I have a confession to make. I'm starting to KINDA. like. Yoochun. O_________O
Gaaaah! feels weird saying that. LOL. This was a hit drama. But I wasn't that eager to watch before because of him. It's not that I dont hate him. IDEKW. First time I saw JYJ, he was the person I didn't like immediately. Not because of the TVXQ thing. I didn't even know about it at that time (Ayyy Girl period). I asked a lot of people to recommend me a really nice drama and a lot of them said Rooftop Prince. Blame it on curiousity.
I have another confession to make. UGH. You know how in dramas, the female lead becomes more beautiful/pretty as the drama goes on? Well, here. I didnt see that in Han Ji Min. I saw it in him. OMGEEEEEE... For me, the king clothes didnt suit him. But when he cut his hair, became a normal person, and, how he looked happy after eating sweets, GAAAAAAAH!! So cute. Like a kid.

ENOUUUUGHHH. :)

The drama was funny because of the 3 eunuchs actually. LOL. The leads had their sweet moments too. For a moment, I wished I was in Park Ha's place. LOL. Living with 4, literally, old-fashioned guys. Then falling for one of them. LOL. Even if it's gonna hurt sooner or later because you know they have to go back. Kinda reminds me of Queen In Hyun's Man. Only difference is, in this drama, they were reincarnated. Good thing I didn't cry a bucket of tears on this one. Hihihihihi.

SAD REALITY. In Joseon, since Bu Young died, the King must really feel freaking lonely. He can eat omurice for all he cares just to remind himself of Bak Ha. But present time, Tae Yong is there, so Bak Ha ain't alone. :/

Ah! Yumi is here. Hehehe. It's hard watching a different side of her on TV. Jung-Jung is my fave couple on WGM nowadays. HEHEHE.

I made GIFs on their bloopers. 진짜 웃긴다~ ㅎㅎㅎ~



















NEXT DRAMA: IRIS II

0 comments:

Post a Comment