Friday, September 20, 2013

Cheongdamdong Alice BTS

Finished this drama within 2 weeks. Why? Coz it was kind of a serious drama. Lol. Yeah there were funny moments but not that funny for me to capture it. I guess. After Park Shi Hoo's scandal, I was hesitant to watch this drama. But it's freaking Moon Geun Young!! How could I not watch?? O___O
Anyways, it was kind of fun. They sort of based it on Alice in Wonderland, but I really didn't see anything similar. Idk why. Maybe it's just me. 
It basically tells a story of SOCIAL CLIMBERS but love prevailed more than their desire for money. MGY's character didnt really want the money for the money. She just wanted her and her family to live comfortably. She was sick of all the bad luck happening to her. It was out of anger and despair. 
As for Seo Yoon Joo, I kind of didn't get the way how her in-laws reacted when they saw the video. I mean, they knew beforehand she didn't come from a rich family, but why did they suddenly want to kick her out? Family pride? Maybe. 
Park Shi Hoo's acting was kind of..... unnatural? IDK. There were just some moments wherein I thought he was trying too hard. Especially when he had to show sadness. 
There were two actors in the drama from FNC Entertainment, but how come no OST from any FNC artist? I'm just saying. Mostly there would be. HyeJung was there, AOA could have sung, or Hongki could've contributed. But nadaaaaah. Like I said, I'm just saying. Wondering. Etc. 

Anyhows.... Enjoy the staffs pictorials :)












PS.
NEXT DRAMA: Jeo Woon Chi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment