Saturday, September 7, 2013

FULL HOUSE 2 BTS

Aherm. Yes. This is it. HAHA. I watched this drama. One of the most argued about(?). 
Despite all the bad reviews and hate on the casts' HAIRs, I still watched this. WHY? Because I'm a true fan of No Min Woo. Chos. And a true fan doesnt look at the ratings of the artists' works. They support no matter what. xD
I wasn't already expecting much from the drama but to my surprise, I actually liked it! At first, I couldn't take my eyes off their hair. Like DUUH? Why would a hallyu star ever want to perm their hair like that?? And for an aspiring designer, couldn't she take care of how her hair looked like?? But on the later eps, it wasn't that curly anymore compared to the first episode, so I was already somehow to bear with it. 
The plot was the usual. Second guy becomes close first with the girl eventually developing feelings for her but the girl still falls in love with the arrogant male lead. 
Park Ki Woong's character was so adorable!! He said in an interview that his role was inspired from GD's fashion sense and Heechul's characteristics. He did a good job portraying, except for the so-called GD fashion. Yes, he was fashionable, but it was still lacking. 
For No Min Woo, this is his first drama where he played the lead, I THINK. I hated how he lost all his weight compared to his body in Pasta. I really thought he was all skin and bones but underneath, WOW. Nothing has changed. HAHAHAHA! He still has his washboard abs. ;] I was amazed at his dancing skills too! He came from Trax, they didn't dance, but he showed some potential here! HEHEHE. 
I loved this drama because of their OST. Gosh! Ailee, Monday Kiz, No Min Woo. Haaaaaay... This is why I like watching dramas with singers/idols as casts or a story about their entertainment industry coz I know they will produce the best songs. ;)
Talking about it makes me miss their korny moments again. HAHAHA. So. I'll end it here. ;]






















0 comments:

Post a Comment