Monday, August 19, 2013

That Winter, The Wind Blows BTS

I wasn't supposed to watch this yet. But my sister-in-law was a fan of Jo In Sung and Song He Kyo, she requested me to skip the next 5 dramas. HAHAHA. Since I had a copy of it already, why wait? XD
This is Jo In Sung's comeback drama after being released from the army, and this is also Song He Kyo's return to the small screen since 2008. These two actors are considered as one of Korea's best visuals. Sooo, yes. There's no way I would miss this drama. ;)

In Sung Oppa is still dashing. Whew. Unnir is still pretty but her aging signs are already visible. Lol. But who cares?! They're still good-looking!!

Okay. Thoughts.

Hmmm. First of all, Kim Bum and Eunji!! Sooo cute! HAHAHA! I ship their characters in the drama. Even if Eunji didn't use her Busan accent here, she's still fun! Kim Bum on the other hand, I'm speechless. Lol. He was a cutie in BOF, but here, he's 100000000x way cuter!! Seriously. Especially when he smiles. /sigh I wasn't like this over him during BOF days. HAHAHA.
I sooo envy Oh Soo and Jin Sung's friendship. Gossh. Even if Oh Soo betrayed Jin Sung's family, he still followed him around. But of course, as they say, blood is still thicker than water. I salute his courage when he had to stab Oh Soo for the safety of his family and Hee Sun.

I hated Jo Moo Chul from the start coz he was obviously a thug. But then, my friend said not to hate him, I should pity him instead. Spoiler. Yeah I know. I finally understood him when he showed his weak self. He was actually trying to protect his childhood friends from Boss Kim that's why he gave Oh Soo a 100-day allowance. AAWWWWEEEEEE. If only he knew how to express that. :/

This is the first drama (I always mention this phrase, LOL) I've seen that the lead guy cried more than the main girl. Jinjjja! Oh Soo cries a lot in this drama. He gets extra sensitive when it comes to Oh Young and her blindness. Aigoo. Love really can change people. It's a superstition but there must be someone out there who changed out of love, right?
Unnir made a good job acting as a blind person. You just have to look away from the camera and everything actually. HAHAHA. They said many questioned her role portrayal, regarding her make-up, high heeled shoes and all. She even swam in this drama. Imagine, a blind person swimming, alone? IKR? But as she said, she actually asked at the community centers, and they actually dress themselves up. I don't know bout the swimming part though.

Okay, enough of my ramblings. HAHAHA. They showed a few BTS at the end, so here they are. :)
PS. I was shocked to see ZEST AIR as one of their sponsors. HAHA. I kinda have this thinking that Zest Air is a owned by a Filipino. xD
















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment