Friday, August 2, 2013

Arang and the Magistrate BTS

Yo! After 3 weeks, I finished another drama. Hehehe. :)
I thought this was my first fantasy romance drama that I watched. but then i remember watching My GF is a Gumiho. Only difference is their time frame. Arang was set during the Joseon Dynasty while Gumiho on the present. Come to think of it, it's they both have Shin Min Ah for the female lead. xD
Thoughts?
Uhmm. 20 episodes. First half was boring. A Korean friend told me not to watch it coz it wasn't that good, I reasoned out since it's Lee JunKi's first project after returning from the army. I should've listened? Hmmm. Can't really say it that way.
I liked it a bit coz they had lots of cliffhangers. They make you think. HAHA. I was confused on some of the characters, like Eun Ho's mom and Moo Yeon but then it came out clear in the later eps.
What else can I say? Uhm. Ghost characters. Remember hearing about souls who can't go to the other side yet because they have lots of unfinished business? They had a lot of that in the drama. Arang for example. They had these cold-looking ghost catchers. They catch ghosts. Duh? -_- I wonder how Joo Wal ended up being a ghost catcher though. What's with their selection process? xD
Ughh. I'm not making any sense, am I? My head is floating somewhere. LOL.
Anyways, they aired a special episode. Watched it WITHOUT SUBS! OMGEE. Internal hemorrhage. But it wasn't that bad. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying either. I just wanted it to end! HAHAHA!














 Min Ah Unnie did the wire action scenes herself! Woooh!


 JunKi Oppa taking photos of Min Ah Unnie :)










 Concept for Heaven 






 Concept for the Styx River
 Explaining the design of the Ghost Chasers' clothes



BEHOLD!! JunKi Oppa dancing on set! HAHAHAHA!




















 Magic Umbrella given by JunKi Oppa's fans. Wooow.


 JunKi Oppa's Ahjumma fans. Hihihihi xD

 THEY HAD A REAL GHOST ON SET?!?!?!







 Why wasn't he shown much on the Special EP??






0 comments:

Post a Comment