Thursday, July 11, 2013

School 2013 BTS + SPECIAL EP

It took me a looooooong time to upload this. couldn't get to use the computer that often now. :/
I didn't know about the SP tho. i just found out about it while watching Ep16 which was supposed to be the last.
Anyways, watching this made me really feel like I missed out a lot of things during high school. Well, their HS and Philippine HS setting is a whole lot different so I think I shouldn't compare. LOL.
I just wondered though, for a SCHOOL drama, why weren't there any love teams? HAHAHA. Duh. It's school. There's always a couple or a crush within the class and things like that. Well, Nam Soon and Seung Hoo's bromance sent chills down my spine, so maybe I can count them as a couple. PWAHAHAHAHA! Yes. I SHIP THEM! :>
Anyways, here are the pics.
PS. I'd go through high school all over again If given the chance :)
PSS. Lee Ji Hoon is cute ;))














 

 Students and Teachers Top 5 Scenes :)

 5. Teacher Kang Se Chan's Hard & Straight Remarks

 4. Kim Min Ki's Sad and Lonely Rebelling

 3. Go Nam Soon discovers poetry reading

2. Teacher Jung In Jae's Hand Punishment


 1. Go Nam Soon & Park Seung Hoo's deep Friendship
 that runs deeper than Love :)

 Jang Nara: It felt like they really loved each other.

MCs: Tell us honestly, are you guys going out?
ANSWER!!!

 This is REAL SCHOOL. 
Is it there or not there? 

School Violence

Bread Shuffle

 KBS DRAMA, Talking About School












0 comments:

Post a Comment