Friday, April 12, 2013

I MISS YOU Credits

I changed the title to Credits coz it's not really Behind the Scenes. I'm being literal. Lol.

Anyways, thoughts on the finished drama.
I was wondering why this drama got to last place when it came to ratings. It's not that it wasn't good. It was good. Nice comeback for Yoon Eun Hye. It's just that the other dramas were better. xD
Every episode had a crying for scene for Pete's sake. And Eun Joo was a minor role. Why was she in the posters? There was never really a love triangle, fighting over Jung Woo between Eun Joo and Su Yeon. So I didn't get the point of her being in the posters. Three's a crowd? Lol.

What is up with the guys wearing pink lipstick?? Can't they choose a more nude color or something? (Yoo Seung Ho looked good in pink lippie tho #justsaying)

And oh, Han Tae Jun! He is the best cold-hearted father I have ever seeen!! He didn't change at all! Til the end he was really evil!! He really didn't give a single damn about his son. Whewww! Even in prison. Great job for a change in fatherly roles ;)

Anyways, enjoy these pics. More like flashbacks. Speaking of flashbacks, they give me goosebumps!! IDEKW. O__O































0 comments:

Post a Comment