Sunday, October 12, 2014

You Who Came From The Star Credits

[Suppperrr late post!]

Of course I wouldn't miss this drama/tandem for anything right? Watched it every week when it aired in Korea (yes! I was that thrilled). It's freaking Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun for pete's sake! 

Ok. First off, time travel, nothing new. Really. But aliens? This is my first I think. I liked it not just because of the cast but of how they showed it differently. Like at the start, they have this fast changing picture from the Joseon era to the present. Also at the end, they always give this extra interviews of Do Min Joon or Song Yi. 

The Ending was kinda cool too. You know how other dramas are predictable with their endings, like you know they're gonna end up together happily ever after. Here, DMJ still disappears every now and then. Sad but sweet. (Forgive me, I'm kinda emotional these days. Hormones. LOL) 

They also introduced new faces!! Mygaahd! Park Hae Jin and Ahn Jae Hyun O________O 
These two tall, white and handsome faces are so refereshing to one's eye. HAHAHAHA. Park Hae Jin is getting popular already. I think he got 2 new dramas after this one. *clapclapclap* Ahn Jae Hyun on the other hand is on a music show. If I'm not mistaken. Hehe. Short-term memory. Forgive me. 

Anyways, here are the few screen caps shown at the end. Oh, I uploaded Song Yi's proposal too! So sweeeeett! I couldn't help but cry. Girl power!!! ;]









Extra: Song Yi Proposal CUT

0 comments:

Post a Comment